Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Discover Your Personality!

I love personality tests because sometimes it gives you ideas of what you need to change. So, I took one of the those tests earlier and the result wasn't as I expected, but it's not bad either. Here is the link for the test: http://www.personalitytest.net/cgi-bin/q.pl

My personality as a result is:

INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on.

The good thing is that it shows I'm a person with a rare personality which is COOL!! I would hate if I was a regular type of person. It also says something that couple of friends used to call me which is a psychic because I can read characters from a first encounter. Go ahead and try the test yourself! ^^

1 comment:

Miss Nonalita said...

ISFP: "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. They are shy and retiring, and are not talkative,. They are not big on commitment. 5% of the total population.

I did try it.. look at the resutl O_O awesome and accurate :p