Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Ringing on the Mind ♥

Whoever didn't listen to Usher's new song called "His Mistakes", you can hear the song in this post as well as its lyrics. It's been a long time since the last time I got affected by a song real bad. I heard this song in a time where I needed to open my eyes on things I never realized or noticed before; therefore, it has a special place in my heart. I know a few people who live in the same way this song describes, blaming someone who isn't at fault just because she/she once were hurt badly. I truly believe betrayal is very hard to take and handle because those who were betrayed will never forget the betrayal or the betrayer and even though they will move on with their lives thinking that they are finally over it and everything is alright, they'll unconsciously will keep wondering about the next betrayal. I had one of those betrayals, not a love betrayal though, but betrayals have the same effect on people even if the type was different. Hope this song will ring a bell in those people who went through such betrayals and open their eyes to the pain they might be causing to their beloved ones without noticing or having any intention to do so.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




I finally decided to watch the Japanese Dorama Koizora during this weekend. I don't know why, but I'm totally in the mood to cry myself out probably to release all my stress and confusion. I think I'll spend my weekend watching any sad movie/drama/tv series just to let everything out before my next week midterms which I need to focus on. For those who want to download the drama, just click on Koizora and you'll be able to download the whole 6 episodes in mp4 format. ^__^

I found some pictures I always wanted to post them here, but never got the chance to do so. I finally decided that it's about time that I carry with those plans and upload them here. All of them were taken by me on my digital Kodak camera. I don't like the quality of the camera though and I'm planning on buying a new one, just once I save some amount of my allowance which I never do, xD! No modifications was done except adding my signature on Photoshop.

The Loop




CHILL OUT Cafe!!



The Red Thorns



The Nightly Road

No comments: