Sunday, July 05, 2009

Darkness



Everything seems to be dark lately. My days pass by very slowly in a very boring way. I'm not sure whether I'm regretting taking 2 summer courses where I can't do anything at all.

The weather is too hot to bear and I can't believe I didn't buy an umbrella or a new sunglasses yet. I also kissed the sleep goodbye this summer since my room in the hostel is very hot. I can't sleep well and I keep tossing around trying to stand the heat, but it doesn't work.

I hate the way things are right now and I wish that I would have time to at least have fun or learn something new. I miss sitting with my friends and chatting with them, but with a weather like that, I hate going out even to my classes, but I'm forced to.

Seems like everyone around me have been telling me that I'm in a gloomy mood almost all the time and I snap from little things. I do agree with them since the summer I have imagined have been totally different than what I am having right now. Hopefully, this will change soon...

I wonder if my summer will shine with colors soon??

2 comments:

Miss Nonalita said...

come back to us.. no matter wat we were having fun together... I missed you sweetheart .., if you think the hot weather is the reason or lack of sleep... I dont consider it a reason coz I dooo damn love you and missing to be part of your life again..

I wish u can stay in AlAin .. promise we are gonna have soo much fun..

Queen San said...

I didn't go anywhere sweetie. I guess, it's just the stupid schedule that I have plus everything else you know about. I finally made up my mind and I'm feeling better now. Let's meet next week and I'll fill you in with everything.

You know I love you too babe, but I don't think I'll be staying in Al Ain.