Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN!!

Yesterday, my cousin has turned one year older to finally reach 21 years old in total. This girl have always gave me a hard time with her sharp tounge, but I swear
I just love how cuuuuute she is and her adorable smile although I think that she laughs a lot causing her to end up in embarassing situations, LOL!!

Unfortunately, we haven't planned for her party during the weekend, so we decided to act fast by the help of the whole gang, hahaha.
So, we throwed her a party yesterday midnight, had to cancel my meeting and the other gang had to cancel and ignore a lot of their tasks and homework, but it was worth it.
I had fun especially taking pictures which is something I always love to do. *grins*

After making us wait for her for almost one hour in order to surprise her, we finally celebrated her birthday! ^___^


Don't you wish to sleep on them??



This is the card I made for her. It sucks though!! >_<



No fancy shoes!! Can you guess which was mine? ^__^



My favorite part of the party!! Candles are ♥!!



Different angles of the candles! I almost took more than 30 shots for them, LOL!



I loved the heart shape the most, but who doesn't?? o_O



These were out simple gifts. Nothing fancy, but the thought what counts, right?



I just loved this tissue box that belongs to my friend. So cuuute!!



My friend lighting the candles and burning her fingers.



We put everything you can think of on the bed, hehehe.

5 comments:

Darkprince said...

kel 3am wo hya b5er lol...

wo 3gbal al 100000 years =p

=D

DarkPrince was here =)

Miss Nonalita said...

kl 3am w heeh b5air

ma a7bkom ma 3zmtoni O_×

yaa i know the hostel sux rules

Queen San said...

Darkprince: o enta b5air!!

Thanks for passing by and commenting! ^__^

Aham shai,"DarkPrince was here =)", LOL!!

Nona: o ente be2alf 5air sweetie!! ^^

"yaa i know the hostel sux rules"

Just answers your complain hon! >.<

daddies little cuttie said...

OWW THATS SWEET !!

happy late birthday! :P

Queen San said...

daddies little cuttie: Thanks sweetie!! ^___^