Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Good Morning☻


"Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it" 

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

It's always been a habit for me to have a straight face that you can't get my emotions from. However, I noticed the effect of a smile on those who surround me including myself. Your smile doesn't only affect the people around you, it also affects you. 

I believe that a smile simply makes your life or those around you more beautiful

3 comments:

Samt♥AlbadoO said...

Good evening =)..!


I liked the picture,
nice shot sis =)


and abt the smile;
hmmm, sub7aan allah
u know wat?
smiling always brings good things

وحتى الرسول وصى عليهآ [ الابتسآمه في وجه اخيك صدقه ]

nt only 9d8a, but it gives a good feeling in the person nfsaa O in the ppl around him

keep always smiling Queen =)
u have a special smile etmayzch 3n '3eerch =D

nice post ^_^

Queen San said...

@Samt♥AlbadoO: Good evening dear~~

Thanks, I'm glad you did! ^__^
Yeah, it's true..A small smile brings a lot of good things and make you even feel good from the inside.

I hope you will keep smiling as well!
Thanks for dropping by! I missed you all F4!

^___^

Why am I suffocating? said...

Wonderful piece... Often a kind word and the simplest gesture makes all the difference