Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Need For Changes...



Have you ever reached a point where you wanted to make new changes. It started almost 3 months ago where I started to make changes in my room. I changed my room style, my bed sheet, the carpet and soon will change my curtains and bed sheet again, lol!

It reached a point where the change was obvious on some of my clothes and me as well. Some things have changed in me, but others are still in the progress. I believe that I needed those changes and I'm glad I did change in different ways.

I feel that these changes are making me happier...I wonder if it will make me get used to changing things once in a while...But, I don't think little changes will hurt...

2 comments:

Miss Nonalita said...

although u think u change I always see as my frend san who never change and who knows how to deal with my major stupid changes hehehehehe

Queen San said...

LOL! That's because you're my best friend!

ya5ee wallah a7ebch! <3