Sunday, June 12, 2011

Welcome Back Me

It's been ages since the last time I've been here. A lot of things changed in my life. I finally started working, moved to another city and living a happy life with my love. I think that a lot of things happened in a short time that at some points during my day I wonder about my grounds and where am I standing right now, everything feels so surreal. I always thought that love is a great thing and it turns out I was right. I won't say I'm living a perfect life, but I'm having a good one :)

I've been missing a lot of my friends lately, it's been a while since the last time I saw a lot of them. Hope that an occasion will occur that will give me the opportunity to see them.

I still can't believe that almost one year has passed since my graduation and almost all my friends are graduating right now. Wow, that makes me feeling old :p

Have a good day everyone ^__^

No comments: