Monday, June 27, 2011

Sucks

Today morning sucks!! I woke up in a good mood and everything was great till it got ruined by stupid things. I'm still annoyed and don't know how to keep up my cool. I'm reaching a point where I feel that I can't keep everything inside and need to spill some things out. It's causing me pain to keep these things inside especially when they annoy me this much. I know I will probably keep my mouth shut and never talk about it and even forget about it totally later on, but I know that forgetting about it doesn't mean it will be gone...I know it will hunt me later when I'm upset or annoyed...cuz that's just the way I am...I never forget anything no matter what whether they're good things or bad things...The memories are kept inside of me forever I guess...

I guess that sucks sometimes >_<''

No comments: