Thursday, July 07, 2011

Different

I believe that we all have our moments that we feel....Wow...It's different...he is different....she is different...I'm different....Cause changes happen even when you less expect it...You might just wake up one day finding yourself going through a phase that makes you feel "I've changed...I'm different now"....No one can tell you if these differences are right wrong...Because most people are different when it comes to certain standards and their way of thinking...So a good change that leads to a nicer difference could be a bad one in someone else's eyes....I think a lot has changed in me and a lot is still remaining the same....Now, I'm living a different life phase never thought I would be living...not now at least....Wonder how that will turn up to be...But I'm believing that everything will turn out to be fine...hopefully...

No comments: