Wednesday, January 31, 2007

~ FuNnY ThInGs ~

An idea came to my mind today and it was: " I know a lot of funny videos, but I never shared them, how come? ". These things go back for year or more, so I'm not sure if you saw it or not but I'll post them anyway. I saw them at YouTube, so enjoy everyone!! I'm sure they will crack you down :D

To all the ppl who are in pain, sadness, unhappy and tired. Hope this will bright your day!! Remember that there are ppl who care about u guys and just forget all the bad things, life goes on whether your happy or not, so why have the long face ^_^



Don't you ever wish that you'll have a voice like backstreet boys. I know I do and I'm sure these two also hope the same, LOL!!



A friend told me about this video which some of his friends made. I think they have a good talent at making ppl laugh!! LOL

3 comments:

daddies little cuttie said...

lo0o0o0ol i loved free hugs we should try that once lool

Queen San said...

LOL!! Yeah, we should and I'm sure the teachers will be more than glad for it ;) LOOoOOL

daddies little cuttie said...

lo0o0o0o0ol