Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sayonara Baby!!

Goodbye to 2006 which was a mixed year for me. It made me happy many times and sad in other times. I can't believe that another year has passed again without accomplishing something big in my life. I had a lot of wonderful things in this year. I made a lot of great friends that I'm trully happy with. I also learned a lot of things in this year although it was in the hard way and the most things I learned about was knowing myself more. Also, a tip to everyone out there. "Never make promises for the future, you never know what's gonna happen and you probably won't be able to keep them". I never realized that this is one of the biggest mistakes I ever done.

Furthermore, I trully hope that 2007 is gonna be better for me and that I will achieve something big in my life and specially in my studyings since my grades are going down at the moment >.< I just hope that I'll have a more interesting year and maybe include enjoyment in it too. So, farewell 2006 and hello to 2007!!

Happy New Year everyone!! :D I hope it will be a great year for everyone filled with joy and happiness!! Have fun!

2 comments:

daddies little cuttie said...

alo0oha gurllyy 2006 was a tough year for me probably the worst i ever been thru losing tender ppl backstabed from trusted friends seeing luvd once fighting death ... 2006 was the yr i never shall hope to go back and enjoy its moments again ... good things that happened to me was very very few but what dont kills mends with time and makes u stronger...i totally agree with wat u said above abt promises ...


^_^ i hope u all the best

enjoy the break

tata

Queen San said...

Thanks hon, I'm sorry to hear u had a rough time, but hopefully this year will be better for u. I wish u all the best!! ^_^