Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Eid Everyone!!

Wishing you every happiness at Eid. Hope your Eid day will be full of cheerful moments that fills your life with wonderful memories. Eid Mubarak to all of you!!

I didn't do much at Eid. My parents were away and I felt very bad about it because it's the first Eid to spend it without my parents. Today and finally they are home and I'm too happy that I can't believe that finally I'll spend my Eid in a good and enjoyable way ^_^ Welcome back Mom and Dad!! Happy to have you home finally because home isn;t the same without you guys.

3 comments:

daddies little cuttie said...

heeeeey 3edch embarak :D 7emdella 3a salamat ur parents :D

Queen San said...

Allah yesalemsh sweety!! Thanks a lot for stopping by!! Glad to see you had fun Eid!! ^_^

Queen San said...

Thanks AD_Queen!! I hope the same for you!!