Wednesday, February 14, 2007

~ It'S FiNaLlY hErE ~

Good Morning everyone!!

This week was really long for me. Uni is back and I couldn't post anything since I was almost all the time with my friends just enjoying my time since there is no real studying in first week. I also wasn't able to be here since I don't have my laptop this week. But, I trully enjoyed it with some of my friends, but other times I was really bored and had bad headaches. I'm happy that the weekend is finally here, so I can sleep probably for these few days since my sleep turned upside down because of uni.

I finally at home and my stomach hurts me like hell since I ate a lot. I miss my mom food and I barely eat in uni in the hostel, I only eat while I'm in the college which are all junk food. I'm also thinking of going to the gym and started working out a little bit so my body have it's original shape before I enter the uni (I gained weight since I came to uni). I'm drinking my fav drink now which is Dew and I think it's probably the big reason for me to gain weight, LOL!!

I'm planning to play today the whole day and tomorrow I'll study a little and I'll solve the h.w I have and prepare my things for uni again and then go back to playing and sleeping. I'll try my best and work hard this course to raise my GPA and have good marks and hopefully a lot of "A", lol so I might not be active like I used to since I need to study everyday and not just when I have a quiz and exams, but still I'll be updating whenever I got the time. So, see ya around everyone and I'll try to check on ur blogs from time to time and I hope you all doing good with your studying or work. Good luck and take care you all!! ^__^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello baby ...inshall u'll get A o All yewafe8ch o thanx alot for commenting on my blog. so do ur best gurl =)


AD_Queen

Queen San said...

Thanks babez!! I'll do my best and I hope the same to you too. Good luvck in your work and hopefully I'll meet you in the future! ^__^

Thanks a lot for commenting hon!

TorturedLady said...

I am sure that this week was very hectic .......

Good Luck in ur univ =)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck sweetie

Queen San said...

Thank u guys!! Good to u all too ^_^