Monday, February 05, 2007

~ A MeLoDy ThAt ChAnGeD mY LiFe ~

In a time when I was lost and lonely and needed someone to be close to me, but pushing everyone away and thinking I'm better off friends because of stuff that happened to me before. This melody was the light for me. I have no idea why though, but it made me smile and feel safe and calm. It filled me with many emotions and feelings that I can't explain or describe. All I know is that I found myslf after hearing this. I found the light that guided me through a lot of hard times. I loved this melody so much and I cherished it a lot. It means a lot to me although some ppl may think it's lame or plain. I find it awesome and amazing!!

It's from a game called Final Fantasy 9 which is one of my fav of FF series. I enjoyed this game so much and I even played it more than 20 times and it have 4 CDs *eyes wide open* Wow!! I also love the main song for this game which called "Melodies Of Life". A part of this song touched my heart so deep and I felt as if it was made for me. A lot of ppl think that videogames are for kids and has no use at all, but for me it was everything since ppl was nothing to me and I was pushing my family away since I have a hard time opening up my heart to anyone or say how I feel. I hope you'll like the melody which called "Song Of Memory" and the song of this game.

I made this music player on it's memory and it has some of my fav songs and melodies from the game ^_^



I hope you'll like my iPod player which was made a long ago, but I forgot about it, LOL!!

No comments: