Friday, February 16, 2007

~ SoMe Wallpapers FrOm ThE PaSt ~

Although I have a blog, I never posted any wallpapers of what I make. I used to have a lot of them since I was so addicted to Photoshop, but unfortuntly my PC was formatted and all of them were gone and I was able only to save a few things. At that time I was preparing for making a website called "Games World" which I wanted it to be for videogames mainly, and a little part for anime and manga. After that I didn't really design a lot like I used to. Maybe because those stuff were my hard work for years and they were more than 400 wallpapers which I made in two years and I really loved them. Anyway, enough from opening a big wound of my heart since the website already was made and gone with the wind in mins. I hope everyone will like these wallpapers and make comments on them. They are old, but not that bad, LOL!!

All of them are 800 x 600

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I also like to write a lot. I think I should post something I wrote in the future and show off to you guys, LOL!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow loved them .. more more

Queen San said...

LOL!! liked them hon and I'll design new ones and post them soon ^__^

uae_sky said...

Hi queen
when i c your nick i remeber ad_queen !! just same

nice blog and nice music in your ipod

Twilight said...

OoO I like them! :D

Queen San said...

uae_sky: Yup me and ad_queen have a lot of common things even in the nickname, LOL!! Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you liked my blog and specially my music!! XD

*!~Faith~!*: Thanks hon I'm glad u liked them ^__^

Anonymous said...

lovely :)


AD_Queen