Wednesday, February 07, 2007

~ I've BeEn TaGgEd ~

Good morning everyone!!

I've been tagged by Mitsu...Thanks hon!!

10 Things you don't know about me??

1. My mood becomes bad the whole day if I was a waked by noises or someone noisy

2. Whatever I hear when I wake up is going to be on my mind the whole day (like if I set the alarm on my cell and it was a song or whatever, it will never leave my mind that day)

3. I love Graphic Design a lot!!

4. I hate people who cheat and make rumors a lot!!

5. I become so upset and full of worries whenever a friend is in a problem or bad mood. (I care sometimes way too much!)

6. I can walk away from friends if I started to hate things in them

7. I hate routine and like to do things different all the time

8. In holidays I like staying so late till the next morning and enjoy my time in anything I like specially the Internet ;)

9. I dislike Arabic teachers and prefer Foreign teachers a lot!! (it's easy to communicate with them)

10. I hate chocolate and I love Vanilla

Ok, this is sooo hard since almost everyone being tagged. Anyway, I tag!!

*!~Faith~!*
TorturedLady
Teep
Dark_AngeL
CeCe

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me! Check my blog. ;)

Queen San said...

U very welcome!! I'm checking in at the moment!! ^_^

Unknown said...

I dislike arabic teachers as well .. they suck big time :D ... so ur the one who tagged CeCe getting her to tag me ... interesting !!

TorturedLady said...

Sorry Queen i dont how to .... , otherwise i'll tag u guys :P

Queen San said...

Abdul Rahim: Yeah they totally suck!! LOL, I guess I'm pretty responsible for you being tagged!! :D

TL: LOL!! I guess if u knew u'll tag everyone hon, lol!

Twilight said...

Cool list :D

I have a tendency to walk away from friends too..

Anonymous said...

Dnt thank me ...
I enjoyed reading ur list

Anonymous said...

he he he u r v.intersting persone :P we comon things beileve it or not ....

AD_Queen

Queen San said...

*!~Faith~!*: Glad u liked it although it shows a little of my devil part, LOL!!


Mitsu: I'm happy to know that sweety ^_^

AD_Queen: I'll wait till we meet to know them hon ^__^

daddies little cuttie said...

u seriously hate chocolate gurl 7aram 3alech loool

TorturedLady said...

ya u r right Queen :P