Monday, February 05, 2007

~ Weird Things ~

So, some ppl have a weird behaviour on doing things, but some ppl have a weird way in celebrating. Watch this!!



The weird thing is the response for this video. It's cool!!





Today was pretty much normal for me. Didn't do anything important. I just watched a couple episodes for Shounen Onmyouji which was very cool!! I also watched some episodes from Devil Beside You Taiwanee Drama. It's based on manga, but I forgot it's name, but anyway the drama rocks!! It's really cool and funny :D

I have some free time and pretty mad because I don't have Adobe Photoshop to make new designs and design a layout for this blog >.< I'm getting bored with this one already, but I guess I'm gonna change it soon.

Can't imagine that I'll be back to uni after few days. Damn, this vacation wasn't that long and I didn't have so fun on it and now I hope if I go back in time to the beginning of it, so I can really enjoy it to the fulliest :D I need to prepare a lot of stuff for uni and specially mentally I think cause I wanna just sit at home and play some videogames or being online enjoying my time. But I guess, we can't have everything we want I mean life isn't that easy. Maybe, the most reason for me not wanting to go is because I decided to cut off a lot of my time online and concetrate in studying since my grades last semester were simply shit. I hope I'll do better this semester and I also can't wait to meet AD_Queen for the first time and Funky again and have a good long chat about how did we meet by our blogs, LOL!!

No comments: