Tuesday, February 06, 2007

~ YoU mEaN a LoT tO mE ~

Finally in a good mood after a looooong time!! I've been talking to my friend Stranger yesterday till the morning :P and I felt really happy. I don't know why, maybe because I missed her so much and we used to spend a lot of time in uni together and that happened yesterday too ^__^

I also probably said a lot of things which made me feel relaxed and relieved for opening up something to her. I'm trully grateful for having you. I don't think anyone would know me more than you do sweety!! We are so much a like that it probably made us this close. I'm so happy that I met you and this song is dedicated for you hon. Hope you like it!!



PS: For all those who supported me and being there for me, I love you guys and this song is also for you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello sisi amazing song ;)

keep it up sweety u always amaz us with ur unique lovely stuff on ur blog

AD_Queen

Queen San said...

Thanks sweety!! :D

I love this song so much and I'm glad that u liked it hon!!